Returns, Warranty And Deliveries
In the event that goods are to be returned to ENDEAVOUR ENGINEERING for credit or warranty assessment, the following procedure must be adopted:
1. If a claim is made for short or incorrect supply of goods, it must be made within 2 days of receiving the goods.
2. Claims made for damage in transit or lost parcels can only be processed if insurance has been taken at the time of purchase of the goods.
3. Enquiries regarding delivery of goods must be directed to the carrier nominated by the customer at the time of ordering the goods. To aid tracking parcels, ENDEAVOUR ENGINEERING can supply the consignment reference number, details of which are available from sales staff by phoning (07)5720240
4. If goods are to be returned to ENDEAVOUR ENGINEERING for a credit or warranty claim assessment, firstly the customer must contact us (preferably by phone) to discuss the nature of the claim. A Returned Goods Authorisation (RGA) will be issued by Endeavour Enginering to accompany the returned goods.
5. Freight prepaid and the following documents must accompany the goods: * RGA (Returned goods authorisation number) * Invoice number * Date of invoice * Detailed reason for the return of the goods
6. If goods are being returned because the purchaser changed his mind, ENDEAVOUR ENGINEERING reserves the right to levy a handling charge of not less than 15% of the invoice value.
7. ENDEAVOUR ENGINEERING will not be liable for any costs incurred to remove or refit a part to effect its return to ENDEAVOUR ENGINEERING warranty assessment, irrespective of whether the goods are found to be warrantable or not.
ENDEAVOUR ENGINEERING will not be liable under any circumstances for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damage, or loss of profits or revenue, cost of purchased or replacement goods or claims of customers of the purchaser which may arise and/or result from the sale, installation or use of ENDEAVOUR ENGINEERING products.
. If goods have been returned to ENDEAVOUR ENGINEERING on the basis of being faulty, yet following inspection by Endeavour Engineerings found no fault exists with the product the customer will be liable for the freight costs to return the goods to the customer.
. Installation of ENDEAVOUR ENGINEERING products may adversely affect the vehicle manufacturers warranty coverage.
ENDEAVOUR ENGINEERING strives to maintain all information on its website up to date by continually updating both product availability and specifications. However, we offer no such guarantees that all of the content provided on this site is available for purchase. We and Web Designer assume no responsibility for any errors that may appear on this site or in our printable download material. Information contained on this site is subject to change without notice. All Rights Reserved.